Percy Kelly returns to Tullie House for a legacy exhibition...
Tullie House was officially opened as a museum, public library and school of art in 1893. The buildings housed the collections of the city and shared the stories they told in a brand new museum and art gallery.
Exploring links between Tullie House’s Japanese and Cumbrian Collections
The ground floor George Howard Gallery of Old Tullie House is reimagined in this exciting new display created in collaboration with Prism Arts Studio Arts group.