Multi award winning Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery is Carlisle's finest visitor attraction and houses considerable collections of fine and decorative art, human history and natural sciences. Tullie House hosts a wide variety of exhibitions and events.
Corporate membership is a great way to support Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, and we have different levels of memberships available As a corporate member your business will receive a number of benefits, including:
- Acknowledgment on our website and our quarterly Business Treasures e-newsletter.
- 10% discount on room hire.
- Priority notification on upcoming sponsorship opportunities.
- And so much more!
We also have a range of sponsorship opportunities available, such as sponsorship of a specific exhibition, an item from the collection or our learning programme.
By supporting Tullie House through corporate membership, you can help us to continue to:
- Preserve a large and varied collection.
- Continue to promote heritage and the arts.
- Care and protect our Grade 1 listed building.
- Offer exciting events.
- Run our learning and education programme.
- Provide a valued service to the local community.
For more details about our corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities, please download the leaflet below.
To join as a corporate member or if you would like further information please contact Kate Davidson, Fundraising Co-ordinator on 01228 618788 or email email@example.com.
- Corporate Membership Leaflet (235.83 KB)