Please ensure that you read and understand the Term and Conditions before using the site.
Tullie House Museum will ensure that all personal information that is collected by the site is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998).
1. Your personal information will never be sold to any third party or used in any other way.
2. Tullie House accepts no responsibility for the comments and content of the site's associated Facebook content or other linked social networking sites.
3. Tullie House Museum accepts no responsibility for the content on websites which this site may link to.
4. When you visit the iRomans website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can collect information to make it better. We will collect the following information:
The IP address from which you access our website;
The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
The type of browser and operating system used to access our website;
The date and time of your visit to the site;
The pages, files, documents and links that you visit;
The Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site
1. The Website and all of its content are the copyright of Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery useless otherwise stated
2. The reproduction of any parts, either images and/or text in any combination, is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the copyright holder.
3. Users of www.tulliehouse.co.uk may electronically copy or print portions of web sites for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on www.tulliehouse.co.uk is prohibited.
4. Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders of all images shown within this site. However, if you feel that your rights have been infringed in any way please contact the Museum using the following address:
Collection Project Officer
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery