Please ensure that you read and understand the Term and Conditions before using the site.
Tullie House Museum will ensure that all personal information that is collected by the site is stored in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act (1998).
- Your personal information will never be sold to any third party or used in any other way.
- Tullie House accepts no responsibility for the comments and content of the site's associated Facebook content or other linked social networking sites.
- Although we make every effort to ensure these links are accurate, up to date and relevant, Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery Trust cannot take responsibility for pages maintained by external providers.
- When you visit the iRomans website, we automatically gather and store the following information about your visit so that we can collect information to make it better. We will collect the following information:
- The IP address from which you access our website;
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our website;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages, files, documents and links that you visit;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked to our site
- The Website and all of its content are the copyright of Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery useless otherwise stated
- The reproduction of any parts, either images and/or text in any combination, is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Users of www.tulliehouse.co.uk may electronically copy or print portions of web sites for their own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance of the content on www.tulliehouse.co.uk is prohibited.
- Every effort has been made to trace copyright holders of all images shown within this site. However, if you feel that your rights have been infringed in any way please contact the Museum using the following address:
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery Trust
‘Paul Leith: Technicolour Carlisle’ Competition Terms and Conditions
- These are the rules which apply to your participation in our social media ‘Paul Leith: Technicolour Carlisle’ competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery (Registered charity number 1143235) whose registered office is at Castle Street, Carlisle CA3 8TP. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents of any age. As children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use social media, we will accept and encourage entries by their family members. Employees of Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and the various marketing material within the exhibition.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on Sunday 24th September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Late, invalid, duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered, and we will accept no responsibility for lost entries.
- The first prize for the competition is a Paul Leith print. Two runners up with receive a Paul Leith notebook.
- The winner of the competition will be the person whose photo of their Technicolour Summer is chosen as the most creative and original by Paul and Lydia Leith. The winner will be chosen at some point during the week commencing Monday 2nd October 2016.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The winner of both competitions will be notified through messaging systems on Facebook and Instagram and on the public Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery Facebook. Twitter and Instagram pages, after the closing date. Please ensure your privacy settings allow us to message you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through the relevant messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the relevant post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another randomly selected entrant. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is subject to the laws of England and Wales.