Are you looking for an exciting apprenticeship? Do you want to earn a wage whilst working towards a recognised qualification?
We are looking for two exceptional candidates, to undertake a Business Administration apprenticeship (level 3) in the following new roles:
This post will work with the marketing team, providing key administration support. The post holder will have the opportunity to learn about the marketing principles and communication strategies that help to engage audiences with the Museum’s collections, exhibitions, learning programmes and events.
Bookings & Events Apprentice
This post will work with the Commercial and Events Manager, supporting with the administration of the commercial and events activities. The post holder will also assist with setting up and running events, as well as learning how to use a CRM system to manage enquiries and bookings.
- These roles are full time (37 hour per week), 12 to 18 month posts and are paid at the national Apprentice rate.
- You will receive 23 days paid holiday per year, plus the statutory bank holidays.
- Start date for the roles can be negotiated but must be before 15th September 2021.
- Tullie House has partnered with System People to deliver the apprenticeship programme, which will require one day of learning every two weeks.
- A requirement of the apprenticeship is for candidates to have GCSE (or equivalent) grade C / 4 or above in both Maths and English by the end of the apprenticeship.
- System People can support with functional skills training in these areas if a candidate does not have these grades already.
To apply for either of these roles, please send a CV along with a covering letter (no more than 500 words) stating what interests you about this role(s), any relevant experience you may have, and what your career aspirations are to HR@tulliehouse.org
If candidates would like to apply for both roles, they should make this clear in the covering letter. Please also include in your application proof of your GCSE (or equivalent) grades in Maths and English. These can also be predicted grades.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th July at 5pm, but in the event of a number of early submitted applications from strong applicants, we may interview and fill the positions earlier.