Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery is one of Carlisle and Cumbria’s greatest cultural assets. It is a museum and art gallery which bridges the global and the local, that is renowned for the quality of its collections, exhibitions and engagement programme.
Corporate membership is a great way to support Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery.
As a corporate member you will be helping us:
- Preserve one of Britain’s best collections of wildlife specimens and inspire future conservationists.
- Protect and share Carlisle and Cumbria’s history for future generations.
- Provide resources to deliver our next world class exhibition
- Give young people a place to be inspired and discover new talents.
- Help to share and embrace Carlisle’s rich history and heritage, in all its diversity.
As a corporate member your business will receive several benefits, including:
- Acknowledgment on our website and in our annual review
- Priority notification on upcoming sponsorship opportunities
- Invites to exclusive previews of exhibitions
- Enhanced reputation whilst boosting social corporate responsibility profile
If your organisation is interested in becoming a corporate member please contact Kate Davidson, Development Co-ordinator on 01228 618748 or email email@example.com
If you are looking for corporate sponsorship opportunity there are many ways to offer your support. There are many ways to become a corporate sponsor and we will work closely with you to ensure we both complement each other’s objectives and create a strong partnership.
A few suggestions for support include:
- Sponsoring a major exhibition, collection or programme
- Gifts in Kind – such as providing professional advice, equipment or services
- Corporate donations
- Supporting our fundraising events and activities
For more details about our corporate membership and sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Development Coordinator Kate Davidson on 01228 618748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org