Are you methodical, organised and interested in data?
Cumbria Museum Consortium is looking for a Data Coordinator. You’ll collect and present data from across our museums to ensure that we’re always creating experiences that are relevant to our visitors, local communities and stakeholders. You’ll also help demonstrate the impact of what we do.
What is Cumbria Museum Consortium?
Cumbria Museum Consortium (CMC) is a partnership of three of the largest museums in Cumbria:
- Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery in Carlisle
- The Wordsworth Trust, operating Wordsworth Grasmere
- Lakeland Arts, operating the Windermere Jetty Museum, Blackwell the Arts and Crafts House both near Bowness on Windermere; Abbot Hall Art Gallery and the Lakeland Museum in Kendal.
CMC museums have worked together since 2012, jointly funded as part of Arts Council England’s National Portfolio. Six unique museums in exciting locations across a beautiful county. They hold varied and important collections including paintings, manuscripts, steamboats and historical costume. CMC is known for engaging with a wide range of people across Cumbria and beyond, from preschoolers to university academics.
Purpose of the Role
The postholder will collect and present data from across CMC museums in order to:
- Monitor and evaluate progress against our strategic objectives
- Enable effective reporting to Arts Council England and other funders
- Inform strategic planning and operational decision-making
- Demonstrate the impact of our work
£22,086 - £23,478 pro rata, fixed term (June 2021-March 2022), up to 25 hours per week
If you are inspired by the role and would like to apply for the position, please return your CV with a covering letter, explaining why you are suited to the role (in no more than 500 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 1st June.
You will be notified by Friday 4th June if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Interviews will be held online via Zoom on Wednesday 9th June.
For further information or a conversation about the role please contact Kate Parry, Cumbria Museum Consortium Manager on email@example.com.