For one week only we'd like to say 'Thank You' with the help of the National Lottery.
From Monday 3 - Sunday 9 December 2018, Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery are opening their doors for FREE to National Lottery players.
We are one of hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded visitor attractions across the UK saying ‘thanks’ to people who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard between Monday 3 and Sunday 9 December gets entry into the museum for one day for free, in return (Terms and Conditions apply - see below).
Simply bring your lottery ticket or scratchcard to Reception, obtain your entry sticker, and get exploring the award-winning museum - simple!
National Lottery #ThanksToYou Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult for one day to Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery. Ticket does not include entry into any special events taking place during the promotional period.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid from Monday 3 December to Sunday 9 December 2018. Tullie House Museum is open Monday to Saturday 10am-4pm and Sunday 12pm-4pm.
- Tullie House Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Tickets to the museum will be issued at the Reception of Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, when visitors arrive with their National Lottery tickets.
- The promoter is Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery, Castle Street, Carlisle CA3 8TP.
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.