Welcome to the Tullie Toddler Area
New Times! You can now enjoy the choice of two sessions, our first is a morning session 10-11:30am and then we'll have the same session repeated from 1-2:30pm.
- Wednesday 18 December: Sensory Christmas
- Wednesday 15 January: Move it! Move it!
- Wednesday 29 January: Nursery Rhymes
- Wednesday 12 February: Pandas
- Wednesday 26 February: Food Glorious Food!
- Wednesday 11 March: Farmyard
- Wednesday 25 March: Springtime Flowers
- Wednesday 8 March: Under the Sea
- Wednesday 22 March: Mini Beasts
Our sessions for under 5s have a relaxed atmosphere and involve a range of sensory play and creative crafts, if the weather’s nice we make use of our beautiful gardens!
All children must be accompanied by an adult. Sessions are free for those with our Annual Ticket (Ticket £10 per adult, children free). Follow this link for more information
Join our storyteller on the Border Gallery at 11am every other Tuesday to hear traditional stories and folk tales linked with Tullie House's collection. Especially designed for under 5's.
Sessions last approximately 30 mins and have a relaxed atmosphere, children are welcome to come and go as they please.
Sessions are FREE but museum admission charges apply.
Dates: 7th & 21st January, 4th & 18th February, 3rd, 17th & 31st March, 14th & 28th April.
Normal museum admission charges apply.
Winner of the Telegraph Family Friendly Museum Award
Like us on our Tullie Families Facebook page to keep up to date with all our Family Friendly & Tullie Toddler activities.