Image by Carmody Groake Ltd
Do you have strong financial management experience? Are you highly organised with a keen eye for detail? Do you enjoy combining routine tasks with reactive responses to situations that arise?
This fantastic opportunity is an exciting newly created role where the successful candidate will be working in a key role as part of a small and busy team in an often fast paced environment.
- Salary: £27,742 - £29,578 pro rata.
- Up to 24 hours per week, fixed term for 12 months.
- Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 25th November 2020
The post will be part of the wider Resources Team and will report directly to the Head of Finance and Resources. The ideal candidate will therefore be a confident communicator, have sound knowledge and experience of finance management and have a confidential approach to their work. Experience and knowledge of charity accounting and of grant funding claims would be a distinct advantage. Whilst there are ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, the successful candidate will be working remotely for the majority of the time.
Purpose of the Role
- To assist the Head of Finance & Resources with the management of the financial process of the Trust.
- To ensure the Trusts’ compliance with governing legislation through financial and financial system management, staff support and training, administration of financial processes and ensuring effective and appropriate policies and procedures are in place.
- Assist with the preparation of grant funding claims for capital projects, ensuring all claims comply with funding conditions
- Line Management of the Finance Coordinator.
- Production of monthly management accounts and other regular financial reports and analysis.
If you are inspired by the role and would like to apply for the position, please view a full job description and return a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Wednesday 25th November.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 9th December. Please note that due to current restrictions in place, the interviews will be conducted via video conferencing. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email email@example.com