Become part of our family
Our members play an important role in supporting Tullie House, while enjoying special benefits and members' access to the Museum and exhibitions. Your valued support helps us to use our buildings and collections to tell stories, explore the world around us and transform lives.
Become a member of Tullie House and enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including:
- Free annual admission to our galleries and exhibitions
- Two free hot drinks (tea or filter coffee) per month
- Opportunity to attend specially curated members' events
- 10% discount on purchases in the shop @ Tullie
- Discounted events tickets
- Members' e-newsletter
We will be adding additional membership benefits throughout the year. Please regularly check back for the latest list of membership benefits.
Annual Membership Rates
From the 1st April 2019
Pay by Direct Debit and save on your membership:
Individual: £25 (save £3)
Joint: £43 (save £2.50 each)
Ways to Join
- Visit Tullie House and join today at our welcome desk.
- Telephone us on 01228 618718 and pay for your membership over the phone.
- Join online by visiting our online ticket webiste here
- Download our membership leaflet below, complete the form and return to us via email, post or by hand.
Please note, if you wish to sign up using Direct Debit you must complete your membership online by clicking the link above. If you are having any problems with this, please contact us 01228 618718 and we will be happy to help.
Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery is a registered charity (1143235) which relies on income from membership subscriptions and private donations. Your membership subscription helps us to care for our unique archaeological, natural history, fine art and social history collections and contributes towards our exhibitions and learning programme.
For more information about membership please contact our fundraising team on 01228 618718. Your membership plays a vital part in helping us secure the future of Tullie House Museum and Art Gallery. Thank you for your support.